Thank you for your partnership.
We believe giving is an expression of worship and a joyful response to God's abundant grace. Your giving supports the work of Harbor City Church to see a renewed San Diego, through a renewed people, to the glory of God.
multiple ways to give:
- Give online now—see below
- Text to give—see below
- Mail a check made out to "Harbor City Church" to 705 16th Street, Ste 210-D, San Diego CA 92101
- Give during our Sunday services
Please Consider Automating Your Giving
Automated giving is the easiest and most secure way to be faithful in following God with our finances. It is also the most effective way to support Harbor City Church! It lowers the chances of forgetting to give, cuts down on administrative costs, and helps us budget wisely.
Automated Giving is:
- Easy to set up - Just a few clicks and you're done.
- Easy to schedule - Select what works best for you—weekly, bi-weekly, twice a month, monthly, quarterly, or annual giving.
- Easy to change - Make adjustments to your giving anytime.
- Completely secure - Our online giving platform meets or exceeds all applicable laws and regulations.
Here's how to set up Automated Giving:
- In the giving form above, tick the box next to "MAKE THIS GIFT RECURRING"
- At the prompt, sign in to your Mogiv account. If you don’t have a Mogiv account you can create one for free.
- Select options for Frequency, Start Date and Account for your recurring gift.
- Click GIVE to begin your automated giving.
Text to Give:
Text “Harbor” and the dollar amount to 45777 (e.g. "Harbor 25").
You will receive a text prompt to confirm your gift.
- Mogiv account required. If you don't have a one, or your phone number is not registered with Mogiv, you can set it up through the web browser on your phone after you send the first text. Click here for further explanation.
- All text-giving goes to the General Fund
We use a secure online and mobile giving platform called Mogiv. Mogiv has been rated PCI Level 1 Compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable rules and regulations imposed by governing state and federal law, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. More information about Mogiv here, or contact us with any questions, .